Sydney, April 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE via SEAPRWire.com) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Surefire Resources NL (ASX:SRN) has secured a drilling contractor to undertake diamond drilling at its 100% owned Victory Bore Vanadium Deposit in Western Australia. Click here
- Theta Gold Mines Ltd (ASX:TGM) is moving into the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) phase of its MR 83 permitting process to support startup of the TGME Underground Project in South Africa, which comprises the Beta, Frankfort, CDM and Rietfontein gold mines. Click here
- Aurumin Ltd (ASX:AUN) has begun drilling designed to target lithium-bearing pegmatites at its wholly-owned Mt Palmer Project in Western Australia. Click here
- CardieX Ltd (ASX:CDX), which focuses on health technologies relating to cardiovascular disease and vascular health disorders, has appointed Lesa Musatto to its Board of Directors as an independent, US-based non-executive director, effective today. Click here
- Polymetals Resources Ltd (ASX:POL) is taking to the skies as it seeks to unlock the secrets to structural controls along with new targets at its gold projects in Guinea, West Africa. Click here
- Valor Resources Ltd (ASX:VAL) has applied for an additional 60 square kilometres of concessions around the Charaque Silver Project in Peru, increasing the company’s exposure to a highly prospective gold-copper-silver region that holds more than a dozen mineral extraction projects and mines. Click here
- Poseidon Nickel Ltd (ASX:POS, OTC:PSDNF) has bolstered its indicated and inferred resource to 12,400 tonnes of nickel metal for the Silver Swan deposit within the Black Swan Project in Western Australia. Click here
- RPM Automotive Group Ltd (ASX:RPM) has upgraded its guidance for the 2022 financial year following a busy March quarter that produced strong results. Click here
- Australian Vanadium Ltd (ASX:AVL) has applied for an international patent for its vanadium processing circuit, moving to protect intellectual property (IP) generated during the bankable feasibility study conducted on AVL’s flagship project. Click here
- Australian Gold and Copper Ltd (ASX:AGC) has revealed a 20-kilometre-long magnetic body beneath the Boxdale-Carlisle Reefs gold trend from 3D magnetic survey data, highlighting the potential for a large, mineralised ore body at the Moorefield Gold Project in New South Wales. Click here
- Sunstone Metals Ltd (ASX:STM)’s latest strong assay results have again confirmed that its Alba discovery within the Bramaderos Project in southern Ecuador is a high-grade gold-copper porphyry deposit. Click here
- Predictive Discovery Ltd (ASX:PDI) has recorded a whopping 41.5-metre hit grading 5.2 g/t gold during diamond drilling at the Bankan Gold Project’s NE Bankan deposit in Guinea. Click here
- SenSen Networks Ltd (ASX:SNS, OTCQB:SNNSF)’s work with Brisbane City Council continues to pay off, with the LGA ordering four additional vehicle-mounted AI solutions for automated parking enforcement in the Australian city. Click here
- Alto Metals Ltd (ASX:AME) has unearthed a particularly wide intersection of gold mineralisation in reverse circulation (RC) drilling at Lord Nelson deposit of the flagship Sandstone Gold Project in Western Australia, demonstrating strong growth potential. Click here
- Carnavale Resources Ltd (ASX:CAV) has completed a second reverse circulation (RC) drilling program at the Kookynie Gold Project in Western Australia primarily targeting extensions to high-grade mineralisation. Click here
- Infinity Lithium Corporation Ltd (ASX:INF)’s wholly-owned Spanish subsidiary Extremadura New Energies has executed a collaboration agreement with EIT InnoEnergy to implement training courses, including hydrogen training and development programs, of the European Battery Academy (EBA) in Extremadura, Spain. Click here
- Blue Star Helium Ltd (ASX:BNL, OTC:BSNLF) has completed drilling the first exploratory water well at Galactica/Pegasus helium prospect in Las Animas County, Colorado. Click here
- Proactive is a unique tech-enabled platform providing companies globally with a comprehensive investor engagement solution across their business lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives to engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive featured in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since it was established in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org